PF Management System: Home
EMPLOYEE PROVIDENT FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
MG University, Kottayam-686 560, Kerala
M.G.University introduces EMPLOYEE's PROVIDENT FUND PORTAL
which helps, employees to know about the PF subscribition details,Loan details and Credit card . Also they can apply for the loan.
- The Employee Provident Fund, popularly known as PF is the retirement saving
scheme available to all the salaried employees, is backed by the government on
which fixed interest is paid. For every employee, it is mandatory to contribute
towards EPF and EPS. An employee cannot withdraw a full EPF balance before
attaining the age of retirement..
- Employee can use their PF number as username and password for login.
- Employee can update their profile.
- Other features are, to view the credit card and its printable form, PF subscription history,
claim submission, claim status and apply for the loan.
- Employee can change their password by clicking on the change password in the menu bar.
- IF employee forget the username or password click on forget username/password link in the
login page. And enter the registered email id, in which username and password will be sent.